Good neutral pH wash and wax recommendation?

Don't bother using wax. It's old technology (if you can even call it that), and there are much better products now that give you all the benefits of wax, without the mess.

This is what I use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KGMHJKS/?tag=wranglerorg-20

It's highly recommended by professional auto detailers, and I can vouch for just how amazing it is. You'll never have to worry about getting it on trim pieces or rubber seals, as it dries clear.

Try that stuff and you'll never use wax again. I laugh when I see people who still use wax. The auto detailing technology has come so far that wax should be a thing of the past by now.

Like I said, try it and you'll thank me, just follow the instructions :)

Reactions: tennant
Don't bother using wax. It's old technology (if you can even call it that), and there are much better products now that give you all the benefits of wax, without the mess.

This is what I use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KGMHJKS/?tag=wranglerorg-20

It's highly recommended by professional auto detailers, and I can vouch for just how amazing it is. You'll never have to worry about getting it on trim pieces or rubber seals, as it dries clear.

Try that stuff and you'll never use wax again. I laugh when I see people who still use wax. The auto detailing technology has come so far that wax should be a thing of the past by now.

Like I said, try it and you'll thank me, just follow the instructions :)
Ok. Is it just something to mimic wax but better or does it clean too?

Ok. Is it just something to mimic wax but better or does it clean too?

It's a synthetic polymer (think Zaino), which is what the majority of car detailing companies are using these days. It does the exact same thing as wax, but without the mess.

It doesn't clean however. You should wash the car before applying it, then dry the car, then apply this stuff (just like you would apply wax after washing).

It's a synthetic polymer (think Zaino), which is what the majority of car detailing companies are using these days. It does the exact same thing as wax, but without the mess.

It doesn't clean however. You should wash the car before applying it, then dry the car, then apply this stuff (just like you would apply wax after washing).
Got it. Recommend any wash?