Georgia Good places to overland in Georgia?

ArticTJ

What is some good trail riding in Georgia or North Florida? I am trying to plan an overlanding trip to either or state this summer with some buddies. So what're some good trails that are close together or good for camping.

What is some good trail riding in Georgia or North Florida? I am trying to plan an overlanding trip to either or state this summer with some buddies. So what're some good trails that are close together or good for camping.
When I lived in Florida I drove up to Beasley Knob OHV (good camping opportunities in the Chattahoochee National Forest, GA) and earned the Jeep Badge of Honor for that trail. The trail system there is fun but very challenging terrain too, I think that would be a perfect summer trip with some buddies. Highly recommended!

When I lived in Florida I drove up to Beasley Knob OHV (good camping opportunities in the Chattahoochee National Forest, GA) and earned the Jeep Badge of Honor for that trail. The trail system there is fun but very challenging terrain too, I think that would be a perfect summer trip with some buddies. Highly recommended!

I have that one listed to go ride on