Good to be back

Thanks lowranger, started with the basics. She was a tow vehicle for an RV owner so I started with the basics, engine tuneup, bearing/suspension inspections. So far a well maintained vehicle, swapped a couple ball joints & mushy bushings.
Banks monster cat-back is in route, expected Fri.
My immediate goal is a 3" suspension hike, Terraflex spring & shock is the plan so far, 32" tire upgrade
Put together my gear/tool kit for Xmas.. lessons learned ya know, lol
Cold air tube, (K&N is already installed)..
Inevitable header upgrade, axles will be a spring project, including discs for the rear ideally..
Then we will see.. Advise is always welcome!

20170630_173610[1].jpg
20170630_174038[1].jpg
20170701_180010[1].jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UpperMI
Welcome back to Jeephood! It looks to be in great shape for a 20 year old jeep. I took a 6 year break from 2008-2014 myself from TJs. I just found myself missing it too much. The half doors and soft top will be a blast for those New England summers.

Reactions: GrzzlyTJ
Yep. The TJ is one of those vehicles that if you ever sell it, you end up regretting it big time. It may take a while to kick in, but it’s inevitable.

Reactions: GrzzlyTJ
After a few years hiatus, I'm back in the seat of a TJ; specifically a '97 Sport with 61,000mi. I scored 3 months ago! My 3rd Jeep, 2nd TJ, It feels great to be back! Let the spending begin! Hahaa

This is not your first rodeo, and so, wife will not be happy at times, but....
Let's go!!!!!!!!

Welcome back aboard to our ship :(

Reactions: GrzzlyTJ and Chris