Got a hold of my kids' Lego

72afr

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So obviously I had to build my Jeep! Scale is a little off tho...

IMG_20200209_191341.jpgIMG_20200209_191411.jpg

Looks like 2 inch tires with no lift. :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed legos as a kid and with my son when I became an “adult”.

Tits!

Can you put little slivers of electrical tape on the lights to make them angry?

Reactions: Zorba
GTFO of here with your JK BS... ;)

....but that's pretty sweet tho...

I'm and adult Lego fan... My wife and I are currently building a 7500 piece Millennium Falcon on our lunch breaks (both working from home at the moment). I wish Lego would come out with a TJ model, like 2500 or more pieces... but Jeep would have to sign on with that.

Reactions: 72afr
I'm and adult Lego fan... My wife and I are currently building a 7500 piece Millennium Falcon on our lunch breaks (both working from home at the moment). I wish Lego would come out with a TJ model, like 2500 or more pieces... but Jeep would have to sign on with that.
Man, that'd be sweet! I keep combing through Lego Ideas hoping someone has worked out an awesome one, but nothing screams at me yet. I've seen some good JP YJ's tho. I just ordered the 1989 Batwing this morning to accompany the 1989 Batmobile, which is still boxed up next to the Jurassic Park gate/T-rex, also boxed up by the Saturn V Rocket and Lunar Landers... I need more time... The last big builds I had time was the Haunted House (because our youngest loves Halloween) and the 007 Aston Martin a few years back. Yet another "cheap" hobby... at least Mrs 72aft doesn't complain about this one.

Reactions: DaveF
I believe LEGO has a build program on line that you can build your own whatever and it will tell you the exact pieces that you need to purchase to build it, my daughter is in the LEGO club at her college and used it to build a chameleo, so when you finish the MF you can build a TJ!

Reactions: DaveF
I believe LEGO has a build program on line that you can build your own whatever and it will tell you the exact pieces that you need to purchase to build it, my daughter is in the LEGO club at her college and used it to build a chameleo, so when you finish the MF you can build a TJ!
Yeah, if only I was actually that good at it!