Got my Driver's License Today!

Jaxon B.

TJ Enthusiast
Really excited to start driving my TJ a lot more often. Since buying it last July I have only been able to put about 500 miles on it since I needed another person in the passenger to be allowed to drive. Now, I am able to drive on my own! In my 1st day of dailying it, I had my fan speed selector switch stop working all together, so I need to figure it out quickly in the Florida heat.
e3e8a044-d150-41b1-8344-d9bb0f9decb7.jpg

Congratulations!!! Did you happen to take your driver test in your Jeep?

Even if you didn't, you got the license and the Jeep so we now we need you to pick up some chicks and post some pictures of you all in the Jeep topless. Oops maybe "you all in the topless Jeep" may be a better way to say that.

You are hiding a lot of info on that license. I know most of it doesn't really matter but I just checked your profile and now I know your DOB and that your Jeep sits pretty high so why are you hiding your height? Too tall? Too short? Either way the word "too" is only needed once in a while. Example: I'm too tall to drive some cars but I'm the perfect height when an old lady in the store is too short to reach something on the upper shelf. FWIW, I have leaned the hard way to ALWAYS ask before you pick her up to help her.

Reactions: Jaxon B.
Congratulations!!! Did you happen to take your driver test in your Jeep?

Even if you didn't, you got the license and the Jeep so we now we need you to pick up some chicks and post some pictures of you all in the Jeep topless. Oops maybe "you all in the topless Jeep" may be a better way to say that.

You are hiding a lot of info on that license. I know most of it doesn't really matter but I just checked your profile and now I know your DOB and that your Jeep sits pretty high so why are you hiding your height? Too tall? Too short? Either way the word "too" is only needed once in a while. Example: I'm too tall to drive some cars but I'm the perfect height when an old lady in the store is too short to reach something on the upper shelf. FWIW, I have leaned the hard way to ALWAYS ask before you pick her up to help her.
I was able to do the test in my Jeep.

I only was hiding a lot of info because I am just really cautious on the internet, never know who is looking. Too short for my Jeep lmao, can jump in just fine though. My dad with the bod always struggles to get in.

Reactions: Vasq
Congrats and hope you have years and years of enjoyment out of your Jeep and your new driving experiance. I'll sound like the old fart here and say just be careful and take your time.

Reactions: Jaxon B.