Got Some Good Music Videos?

One of my favorites of late. Volbeat is an absolute monster, Norwegian metal band with an Elvis/jazz/rockabilly vibe.

Very odd mix. The video doesn't make much sense as far as what's actually being played on the guitars. Sounds great but almost in a movie song kind of way. BTW is English the universal language now?

Very odd mix. The video doesn't make much sense as far as what's actually being played on the guitars. Sounds great but almost in a movie song kind of way. BTW is English the universal language now?
If you want to tour with Metallica it is.

• USA Proud
Reactions: ejay and Apparition
If anyone likes bob marley no woman no cry, a great harmonica solo, blues travele, or watching John Popper not take a breath for what seems a minute here you go. Forgot to mention Ziggy Marley sounding like his pop.

Reactions: Cheesy
This does not have the levity of Dropkick Murphy's video. Quite the contrary. I found this to be the most moving and powerful song/video when I stumbled across it some years ago, and in the spirit if Christmas and the ever-present desire for some Peace on Earth, I thought I'd post it here.

Reactions: Swamp Yankee
Have you not seen that one mate ?...you and I are on the same page when it comes to hot rods so I thought you would have come across this video..Play it loud!!! haha
Had never heard the song before, nor seen the video. And yes, the common denominators between us are plenty, as I'm sure you also took zero issue with any of the drivers in said video! Can you imagine coming across a scene like that in real life? I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven, my friend... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Had never heard the song before, nor seen the video. And yes, the common denominators between us are plenty, as I'm sure you also took zero issue with any of the drivers in said video! Can you imagine coming across a scene like that in real life? I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven, my friend... :cool:
Amen brother ..amen !! haha

Reactions: Squatch
This does not have the levity of Dropkick Murphy's video. Quite the contrary. I found this to be the most moving and powerful song/video when I stumbled across it some years ago, and in the spirit if Christmas and the ever-present desire for some Peace on Earth, I thought I'd post it here.
Dropkicks perform The Green Fields of France which is similar, you may like it.

Reactions: Squatch