Got Some Good Music Videos?

Whoah...listened to that while watching slides of WW1. That was heart wrenching. Thank you for suggesting the song, my friend. Hard to take, but...well, you know. Thanks.

I've always dug The Pogues' version of this song about the WW I Battle of Gallipoli:

Speaking of the Dropkick Murphys:

And another Christmas song from another of my faves:

Dropkick has deep roots in my household, deep enough for a DKM tattoo lol.

86912986-B5A2-4022-ABA6-D318BD9D2697.jpeg
My girls (5&7) favorite song by them and a great video (not sure if it’s official)

but for the upcoming Christmas
Please enjoy!!!

Definitely going to be checking out more Dropkick Murphys. Really enjoying the sound. Thanks, guys!

Almost forgot about this one they did in tribute to a local fallen soldier who requested of his family that the Murphy’s play his funeral if he died. He re-enlisted after 9/11 and died on his birthday only a few weeks before returning from Iraq. The song lyrics use words from Sgt. Andrew Farrar’s letters home and back. I don’t think there is an official video for it but this one is pretty cool.

Almost forgot about this one they did in tribute to a local fallen soldier who requested of his family that the Murphy’s play his funeral if he died. He re-enlisted after 9/11 and died on his birthday only a few weeks before returning from Iraq. The song lyrics use words from Sgt. Andrew Farrar’s letters home and back. I don’t think there is an official video for it but this one is pretty cool.

Damn

Reactions: Rick Flair

Never intended for this thread to take on such a somber tone, but thank you guys for sharing the songs and videos that pay such respect to the fallen soldiers. What greater tribute can there be than to not be forgotten...

Reactions: 1J4FY
Another "mind splinter" is Baby Metal. The stage, production and the back up band are all top notch. The fusion is only something that happens in Japan as well.