Got Some Good Music Videos?

Any country fans? I like this one….singing to his Mom.

Love the line “ you’ve been losing sleep since 93” his birth year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch and RINC
Been forever since I've heard that one. She died quite a while ago, if I'm not mistaken. Too bad, too. She couldn't have been very old.

Yep, looks like she died of cancer in 2013 at 53. She had multiple sclerosis so they couldn't do radiation or chemo. On another forum someone asked what was the sexiest song ever so this was one of the responses.

• Sad
Reactions: Squatch
Yep, looks like she died of cancer in 2013 at 53. She had multiple sclerosis so they couldn't do radiation or chemo. On another forum someone asked what was the sexiest song ever so this was one of the responses.

I knew she had been gone for a while, but that was about the extent of it. Sad to think about, so I'll just enjoy the music, instead. Thanks, App.

Reactions: Apparition
Any country fans? I like this one….singing to his Mom.

Love the line “ you’ve been losing sleep since 93” his birth year.

https://www.outkick.com/morgan-wallen-one-thing-at-a-time-streaming-record-spotify/

Morgan Wallen’s new album “One Thing at a Time” is already a massive hit just a few days after being released.

The highly-anticipated 36-track album dropped Friday for fans around the country. To say people were excited would be one hell of an understatement.

Well, the streaming numbers are in and the data is popping for Wallen. “One Thing at a Time” was streamed 52.29 million times Friday as fans smashed the play button.

That’s an all-time single day record for any male country artist, according to Billboard. It’s also the most streamed debut of any artist so far in 2023.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
https://www.outkick.com/morgan-wallen-one-thing-at-a-time-streaming-record-spotify/

Morgan Wallen’s new album “One Thing at a Time” is already a massive hit just a few days after being released.

The highly-anticipated 36-track album dropped Friday for fans around the country. To say people were excited would be one hell of an understatement.

Well, the streaming numbers are in and the data is popping for Wallen. “One Thing at a Time” was streamed 52.29 million times Friday as fans smashed the play button.

That’s an all-time single day record for any male country artist, according to Billboard. It’s also the most streamed debut of any artist so far in 2023.

We watched his live free concert on YouTube Friday night. Our son (22) got us hooked on him, has made mistakes socially for sure but at that age many of us did I expect. He is under a microscope so all are aware of the mistakes made.

My wife is part of that, she played the album like 12 times Friday as she worked.

• Haha
We watched his live free concert on YouTube Friday night. Our son (22) got us hooked on him, has made mistakes socially for sure but at that age many of us did I expect. He is under a microscope so all are aware of the mistakes made.

Did you know he was on the show “the voice” and got let go? Also if you know any country music Luke combs(another huge young artist) tried out for the voice and did not even make the show. Just interesting

• Wow