SOLD Gotti Replica Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonz54

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$50 for Forum Members
I bought a set of Gotti Replica aluminum wheels from a guy on CL. I started to restore them and then found a set of Ravine wheels on CL and bought them. I need to sell the Gotti Replicas since they are taking up a bunch of space in my garage. They are 15"x8", 5X4.5 lug pattern. Backspacing is 4" and Offset is 0". Asking $50 for any member of this forum; $80 for non-forum members. Two of the wheels have old tires on them. Local pickup only, North Monterey County.

Gotti_Wheel.jpg

I bought a set of Gotti Replica aluminum wheels from a guy on CL. I started to restore them and then found a set of Ravine wheels on CL and bought them. I need to sell the Gotti Replicas since they are taking up a bunch of space in my garage. They are 15"x8", 5X4.5 lug pattern. Backspacing is 4" and Offset is 0". Asking $50 for any member of this forum; $80 for non-forum members. Two of the wheels have old tires on them. Local pickup only, North Monterey County.

View attachment 135545
I need these babies out of my garage. I will take Best Offer! There are only four and I do have center caps for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.