Great deal on Rubicon Moab rims with 32" BFG KO2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That's one of those "What's the catch?" kind of deals.

Hopefully the seller checks the dates. Some packages like that I feel like people will say "new" when in fact they sat unused for a couple years or more. Otherwise it could just be that he wants to offload them now rather than later. I know when I sell something, I usually list it cheaper than most simply because I want to get rid of it and not take up space in my already tiny garage.

Dang. I would've jumped on this if I hadn't bought a hardtop this week in Phoenix.

Hopefully the seller checks the dates. Some packages like that I feel like people will say "new" when in fact they sat unused for a couple years or more. Otherwise it could just be that he wants to offload them now rather than later. I know when I sell something, I usually list it cheaper than most simply because I want to get rid of it and not take up space in my already tiny garage.
I don't think they have been making the new style of ATs long enough for them expire from age. Isn't it like 7 years or something? Pretty solid deal

Status
Not open for further replies.