Great decal, not politically correct!

Jerry Bransford

Retired to more relaxed pastures... bye.
Supporting Member
My wife & I spent a great afternoon & early evening with @LeePTI and his bride Jane last week, they were down in our neck of the woods visiting from Las Vegas. They are truly nice people, we had a great day in the local harbor and we enjoyed a fine dinner with them.

Anyway, Lee & I were talking and we were railing about the general sorry state of politics and it got to how we both tremendously respect the police and the job they do. He mentioned a "Police LIves Matter" decal available on Amazon.com he had put on his vehicles & I said I was ordering some that night! I did and I ordered three for our cars & the Jeep.

Bitchin' decal... thanks for the idea Lee! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CX32LI0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Sticker.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful decal Jerry! These or similar should be proudly displayed by everyone. Make our voices heard to those who risk their lives for us. Posts are not enough.

Thanks for visiting. It was great having a private Q&A with the "TJ Guru. Hope to see you and Nancy again soon.
[emoji41]

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Reactions: Scott B. and Chris
Lots of great ones. LEO's will appreciate af them. Personally, I went with magnetic versions.

Reactions: Scott B.
I left out a few details about the day/evening spent with Lee & Jane, it was very awesome. They keep a beautiful yacht in the harbor not far from where we live, and we were awestruck as we walked down the slip and saw it. Stepping aboard was really something, it was gorgeous... tasteful & elegant would be two good words. Its electronics, radar, instrumentation, etc. where Lee steers from reminded me of the Starship Enterprise.

We had a few very cold beers while BS'ing, then they took us around the harbor in their dingy which was absolutely great since it was a pretty hot day. We tried to find the Nansea sailboat my wife & I kept in the same harbor many years ago but never found it. Anyway, it is a rather spectacular 64' yacht, and you could eat off the floor in his twin diesel engine room. Very spiffy boat you have there Lee. Lee and Jane are a super nice couple. :)

Last edited:
You are too kind Jerry. (We had a lot of beer! Makes things look bigger...)
[emoji12]

I did get a chance to check out Jerry's TJ and it is in fact, extremely capable! Very impressive.

Fun day. Great getting to know TJ members personally.

Is that a F4U Corsair I see? I love those things.

Right up there with the F8F Bearcats.

My wife & I spent a great afternoon & early evening with @LeePTI and his bride Jane last week, they were down in our neck of the woods visiting from Las Vegas. They are truly nice people, we had a great day in the local harbor and we enjoyed a fine dinner with them.

Anyway, Lee & I were talking and we were railing about the general sorry state of politics and it got to how we both tremendously respect the police and the job they do. He mentioned a "Police LIves Matter" decal available on Amazon.com he had put on his vehicles & I said I was ordering some that night! I did and I ordered three for our cars & the Jeep.

Bitchin' decal... thanks for the idea Lee! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CX32LI0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

View attachment 17936

Jerry we really appreciate the support from good folks like you. It makes the day to day battles worthwhile and gives us hope for society after dealing with folks that don't see things the way you do. Thank you again Sir!

View attachment 17936
That's a very cool decal Jerry. And its great that more folks are supporting LE. I was in Law Enforcement for over 31 years (CHP), it wasn't always like that, as I'm sure Scott B. can attest to. I started out working in Central Los Angeles and Watts. Went back for the Rodney King riots. I was a sniper to take anyone off the roof tops that shot at us or the Fire department while working a scene. In the early years when off duty and I was at some outing of some sort and if someone asked me what I did for a living I would only say I worked for the state and they would just assume Cal trans or something like that and we would move on to some other topic. A lot of people that didn't like LE "always" had some story how they got stopped "for no reason". If you had that decal on your vehicle like that years ago, your vehicle would probably get keyed. Its so great that things have changed for the better. Thanks for the support and posting the decal Jerry. I will be ordering a couple.

Oh last thing......It also reminds me when I came home from Vietnam.....and I'm sure you can attest to that one Jerry.
Now its okay to be a Vietnam veteran and I now have a Vietnam veteran license plate frame on my Jeep.
I will putting the decal on there as well.