Great way to lose some weight!

nfountain

Supporting Member
Hi guys, Picked up a '98 TJ back in February. It had 218,000 miles on it with a straight six and AX-15. Overpaid like everybody has to in this day and age. $8K. But since I've owned it, already lost 15lb's. Who knew getting a TJ would be such a great weight loss plan. Probably costs a little bit more than weight watchers though. So far I've replaced axle seals, carrier bearings, installed lockrights front and rear, and just last week changed out the rocker arms and pushrods. Was hoping the rocker arms were damaged being as I'm pretty sure their aluminum seats, but nope, still knocking. Next attempt will be some 20w-50 to see if it will quiet it down a bit until I can tear the motor down. Not really wanting to get rid of the straight six b/c I have A/C, and it works! Just thought I'd introduce myself, been reading around on here for the past 3 months or so. Looking forward to reading some more on here.

IMG_3231.jpg

My first thought on your weight loss. Bought a Jeep and now you don’t have money for food. Guess it was the extra exercise! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: Irun