Greeting from the Colorado Rockies

ShawneeSlim

Hello to everyone! I found your forum the other day while searching for information about my '05 TJ's O2 sensors and exhaust system.

What a great site you all have built, and I look forward to spending some time here. I noticed there is a "ride of the month" contest, so I will post a shot of my Jeep there. My best regards to all, Ron

Glad to have you as a member Ron! Let’s see some photos of your TJ when you get a chance. I’m sure you’ve got some beautiful backdrops that would make for some great photos. You know... living in the Rockies and all!

Hello to everyone! I found your forum the other day while searching for information about my '05 TJ's O2 sensors and exhaust system.

What a great site you all have built, and I look forward to spending some time here. I noticed there is a "ride of the month" contest, so I will post a shot of my Jeep there. My best regards to all, Ron
Welcome to the forum. I just joined in April. I live on the Western slope (Delta) a little less than 50 miles from the San Juan mtns.
What part of this great state do you live? Rob

Don't forget the thread "TJ's in beautiful places" I'm sure you have plenty to post in there too.
Welcome to the forum.....news, views, and things to amuse on here.