Greetings from Greece

Kon

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks everybody, as the forum has been a "go to" point throughout the years and has helped me learn a lot and tackle issues with the jeep.

Here in Greece Wranglers are not the most common vehicles and sometimes apart from lack of parts (which I sometimes shop from the US) there is also lack of know how from local mechanics and shops.

I have been the proud owner of a 2003 Sahara 4.0 auto for some years now (bought it bone stock) with the following specs/mods on it:
- 2'' suspension lift
- 31'' BFGs AT (4.10 final drive)
- Dana 44 rear axle with LSD
- Belly Up Skid Plate
- 8k lbs Winch
- Dual Rate Sway Bar

I guess I'll see everyone around, but until then here are a couple of pics from the jeep. :cool:

Konstantinos

IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0168.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ!

Are there any areas where you can go off-roading in Greece?

Nice ride:)..glad we now know someone in Greece!... we will all be arriving soon.. 😉

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Chris Actually there are, especially considering the small size of the country. I haven't been much involved in off-roading yet (mostly daily trips) and have more enjoyed the jeep topless around suburbs of Athens and mostly the islands in the summer. However, I have recently started restoring bits and pieces that needed replacement or fixing as I want to go more on off-roading trips.

@Hog For business or pleasure? Happy to give you some tips if you need anything. ;)

@zebra12 Depends on where you live actually. In specific suburbs of Athens there is a significant number of XJs/TJs/JKs (very few to almost no YJs thought) which is however the exception to the rest of the country. Keep in mind that road tax and gas prices make jeeps a luxury here.