Grocery getter tire size

jasper

so i've built several jeeps in my time with my son. if they made it i put it on. now i teamed with with a local mechanic in firestone colorado to help me customize a "04 Rubicon complete virgin. gonna stay calm for a bit, on retirement. normally i would do 35" or 37" pending suspension modifications. this time i have a 4" suspension but wanna kinda fill in the wheel well. it has stock diffs with 4:10 gears . would prefer a 34" but metric sizes differ, not really wanting/needing 35's no real manufacturer preference

Reactions: 209Wrangler
20230321_091755.jpg

Local mechanic? Did someone say engine swap?

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
My confusion is immense -

All the being said for 4" lift 35's will fill the wheel well nicely. I'm on 31's with a 2" lift and she's a great Daily Driver and a pretty vicious little trail jeep, keeping up with JK's on 37's. I would highly recommend goin the 2" lift and 31's route if you just want a "grocery getter" and the look is aggressive enough to satisfy you.

A grocery getter tire is a 29 inch all season p rated. Or you can use 205/75/15, the 27 inch stock tire size for the 97 4 cylinder.

tempImageIJT1HV.jpg

I took the wheels and tires off of a 2018 Sahara, Bridgestone 255/70/18 with a 1.5 inch lift. Im sure this size would look as good with a lil higher lift and the tires are still "grocery getter" quiet...

so i've built several jeeps in my time with my son. if they made it i put it on. now i teamed with with a local mechanic in firestone colorado to help me customize a "04 Rubicon complete virgin. gonna stay calm for a bit, on retirement. normally i would do 35" or 37" pending suspension modifications. this time i have a 4" suspension but wanna kinda fill in the wheel well. it has stock diffs with 4:10 gears . would prefer a 34" but metric sizes differ, not really wanting/needing 35's no real manufacturer preference

was there a question in there?