Guitar Heroes

I can't help myself. The dude can play.
Yep, he’s got some serious talent, that’s for sure. Even I wish I could play like that. I’m more into the banjo these days it seems. I play it all the time.

Yep, he’s got some serious talent, that’s for sure. Even I wish I could play like that. I’m more into the banjo these days it seems. I play it all the time.

I grew up hearing Bluegrass in Virginia before the folks moved the family out here in the 70's. If you want, you can ride shotgun if you bring your banjo with you.

Reactions: Chris
While I've played (dabbled is probably a better term) most of my life, I've always gravitated to the heavy rock sounds, riffs etc. Gary Moore is one of my favorites of the "under the radar" group.

Later in life I found some amazing talent in places I hadn't looked...

Hey @Chris , ever heard of this guy ? My 28 year old daughter heard this dude before she was born.

Love this guy. Wish I had guitar skills.
That '65 is gorgeous. I have a '71 335TD with the trapeze tailpiece. Fantastic guitar.
IMG_6062.JPG

• Love
Reactions: RINC
What always amazes me about a "good" player (I'm a pluncker) is how effortless it looks. I watch guys play eruption (an old buddy of mine is a ex studio muscian) and it doesn't look like his hands are even moving, but SO MANY NOTES!

Reactions: RINC
Reverend Horton Heat puts on one of the best live shows I’ve seen.

Jimmy Page is at the top of my list.