H&R 1” lift

Put the lift on today and it took about 2.5 hours total. Not bad at all. Tomorrow I’m putting a Warn VR8 winch on and Monday or Tuesday a set of 31x10.50 KM3s. View attachment 89525View attachment 89526View attachment 89527View attachment 89528
Looks Great. @Travis just put the AR23 wheels on his black rig and they look great. I also have on my Impact Orange.

IMG_1780.JPG
20190418_172922.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Travis
Lookin' good! How are the H&R springs treating you?
It rides drastically better than the stock suspension. I gotta thank you and Chris and everyone else that suggested the H&R/5100 combo. Next I’d like to beef up the Dana 30/35 and gears just slightly. It’s by no means going to be a rock crawler or big time trekking Jeep but I’d like for it to be slightly more capable than it is.

It rides drastically better than the stock suspension. I gotta thank you and Chris and everyone else that suggested the H&R/5100 combo. Next I’d like to beef up the Dana 30/35 and gears just slightly. It’s by no means going to be a rock crawler or big time trekking Jeep but I’d like for it to be slightly more capable than it is.
You're welcome, glad you like the results.

What are you thinking when you say "beef up"?

You're welcome, glad you like the results.

What are you thinking when you say "beef up"?
Well that’s something I’m pretty green to but I was thinking 4:10 gears and maybe some of the things the guy did in that link. Not sure. Like I said, doesn’t have to be much considering I won’t be really abusing mine.

Reactions: StG58
@Cal that black Sahara is looking good! Don't think i've ever seen one till just now.

Well that’s something I’m pretty green to but I was thinking 4:10 gears and maybe some of the things the guy did in that link. Not sure. Like I said, doesn’t have to be much considering I won’t be really abusing mine.
The one in the link is done nicely, for sure. I liked his comments about his TrueTracs.

Reactions: Cal
@Cal that black Sahara is looking good! Don't think i've ever seen one till just now.
Thanks. I think for Christmas or so I’m going to attempt to sale the black soft top and get a new tan one. I like the contrast of the tan on black and I think it gives it more of the Sahara look.

Reactions: EJD
It doesn’t look like I ever posted this. Top
pic is factory springs bottom pic is the H&R springs and 5100s with a ¾” spacer up front. Tires are 31s. I’m about 1.5 years with this set up and am completely happy.

859BB5E5-3B0F-4BEC-ACE6-A97E4B08A401.jpeg

Last night I put the springs and shocks on, but the track bar is off ever so slightly. I assume I just pull the axle toward the drivers side with a ratchet strap or come along until the bolt hole lines up?