H&R Springs and Bilstein 5100's in real time

You don't have to run the Bilstein shocks, look at the Rancho shocks, they are cheaper and most people like them better.

Yup. 31x10.50 KO2'S.

Thanks, I have read great things about Bilstein but this jeep is going to more a road jeep then anything or until the motor blows and the 4bt transformation begins, little 4.0 seems to go on forever.

Reactions: StG58
Question! You mentioned your H&R springs were shorter than stock. As I noticed mine were. Did they still provide a lift for your jeep??

Question! You mentioned your H&R springs were shorter than stock. As I noticed mine were. Did they still provide a lift for your jeep??
From my measurements, here's how the free lengths compare:

Stock Front = 17"
H&R Front = 16 3/8"

Stock Rear = 11 3/4"
H&R Rear = 12 5/8"

The difference is in the spring coil diameter. I don't have a picture of the stock spring diameter handy, but the H&R springs are noticeably thicker. When first installed, mine were sitting at 1.5" of lift. However, this settled to just a little over 1" after a couple weeks. FWIW, my Jeep is relatively light.

bz1cczm-jpg.jpg

po5y2rd-jpg.jpg

yyxmtfd-jpg.jpg

Also, If you want, you can add 1" spacers to level things out. These are aluminum and made here in USA.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3034714371...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
20210502_182114-jpg.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.