Half doors for $750 and sliding uppers for $150 (Glendora, CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a deal on the uppers if there are no broken parts. I really like my Bestop glass slider uppers.

I saw those uppers and I kind of want them but I don't know that I would use them much aside from the novelty of having them.
They are the only way i would run half doors. The plastic uppers you cant see thru. Severely limiting your driving vision. Main reason i ditched my half doors.

Id buy them. But its a bit of a drive for me.

They are the only way i would run half doors. The plastic uppers you cant see thru. Severely limiting your driving vision. Main reason i ditched my half doors.

Id buy them. But its a bit of a drive for me.
I just run my half doors with no uppers because as you mentioned you can't see jack shit out of them. I throw them on when parking the Jeep somewhere I can't see it.

I just run my half doors with no uppers because as you mentioned you can't see jack shit out of them. I throw them on when parking the Jeep somewhere I can't see it.
I know ALOT of guys love half doors. But i honestly dont see the appeal. When i roll my windows down. I see no advantage. Except if your rock crawling and want to see below better. But then i would just take my doors off. I sold mine right away. And love just driving with the top off and the windows down. Im missing what? A few inches of downward view and an inch or two at top?

But really the limited vision of the windows is what killed it for me. Even with a new set of uppers or sliders. I was constantly trying to see better at intersections.

Status
Not open for further replies.