North Carolina Half doors for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have all the guts from a pair of half doors. Also, I have the interior door panels. No hard shell, just parts. Tell me what you need and i'll give you a price.

Last edited:
Price for the panels?

Which year are the doors from?
Looking to get $150 for them +shipping. They’re in good shape. I will get pictures of everything at the end of the day today. Not sure what year they were off of but they will fit all 97-06 OEM half door shells.

Looking to get $150 for them +shipping. They’re in good shape. I will get pictures of everything at the end of the day today. Not sure what year they were off of but they will fit all 97-06 OEM half door shells.

If you can take a picture that shows the direction of the lock rocker. The locked positioned changed at some point and I need them.

If you can take a picture that shows the direction of the lock rocker. The locked positioned changed at some point and I need them.
Okay, will do so when I get home. Also, I have someone local that is stopping by tomorrow to look at the interior panels.

As long as they actually are in good condition and the correct color I'll take them and can pay today.
I just can’t sell them out from under someone. I’ve had that done to me before and it sucks. I’m not in a position where I need the money, it’s more just clearing up space since I’m moving in a month. However, you will be the first person in line if he doesn’t take them.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that they were interested since you had offered them up here. My bad. If they're still available after, let me know.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that they were interested since you had offered them up here. My bad. If they're still available after, let me know.
I posted it locally at the same time I posted it here and someone responded almost instantly interested in them. It’s not a definite sale, the guy said he wants to see them and make sure they match his interior.

One of the white pieces is broken. (Pictured) It could definitely be glued back together.
3C8B4335-8445-4B8D-9BC1-24220395381C.jpeg

8301358F-F4DD-4918-99C6-EE04F84667DE.jpeg

2DBFD4FD-E743-4DD8-867D-7CF053498176.jpeg

31530672-54B5-4693-969E-451B20CFFFEC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.