SOLD half doors (SF bay Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original ad said TJ in the title. It's still in the link above from my first post. The ad never said YJ anywhere in it.

The original ad said TJ in the title. It's still in the link above from my first post. The ad never said YJ anywhere in it.
With all due respect, It was edited then. It did in fact say YJ on it. I've been told they will fit a TJ if you change out the striker and maybe something else.

Last edited:
With all due respect, It was edited then. It did in fact say YJ on it. I've been told they will fit a TJ if you change out the striker and maybe something else.[/QUOTE

The seller makes no sense in his ad. The ad originally said TJ (when I saw it), then he changed it to YJ (which you guys saw), and now it doesn't reference a TJ or a YJ. It just says "jeep wrangler". I almost wonder if he doesn't know what he actually has or he stole them and is trying to unload them.

With all due respect, It was edited then. It did in fact say YJ on it. I've been told they will fit a TJ if you change out the striker and maybe something else.

Door open handle inside cab is not accessible if you use Yj doors on a tj FYI

not saying it can't be done cause it has. Just need a lot more work than waiting to find a tj set or buying the tubes and skin the doors.

Door open handle inside cab is not accessible if you use Yj doors on a tj FYI

not saying it can't be done cause it has. Just need a lot more work than waiting to find a tj set or buying the tubes and skin the doors.
Just climb out the side! Interesting the inside latch won't work. I wouldn't bother converting a set unless I had to.

Thanks for the info, very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.