Half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back and forth on the half door option. I have the 2 piece fabric doors for Spring, Summer, Fall. I have full doors for the winter. I love the look of the 1/2 doors and the extra safety. Every day I check facebook in case a gem gets posted. I'm looking for the following criteria: 1) Good condition 2) Bright Silver or 3) Good condition and low price so I can have them painted.

Reactions: Irun
I have been looking for bright silver for a year. I found one set on eBay and they were $900

• Wow
Reactions: Irun
You have to change something with the striker to get the YJ door to latch (I think it is a pin vs the loop on the TJ). And I think they fit weird on the back side of the door frame.

TJ has loop
YJ has pin
I fixed the post

Last edited:
This guy is in MD and runs a small business selling and parting out TJ's (~15+ / year). Frequently has doors, picked up a set for my daughters TJ. He's a straight shooter and prices fairly. Unfortunately does not ship and is located in Southern Maryland. Good place to keep an eye out

https://www.facebook.com/dansjeepjunk/

I'm heading down to the Eastern Shore tomorrow for a meeting so I reached out to Dan's.

FYI, he in on the western shore, you may realize that just making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.