Happy Father's Day

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. Whether you're an old pro at it, or a new dad...one child, or at @JMT's level...being a father can be (is) one of the most challenging things we guys can do in this life. Fortunately, it is also one of the most rewarding. When I was young, I couldn't imagine bringing a child into the world. Now, I can't imagine my life without them. It's just the way it works, I guess.

And to all you guys out there without kids, and never planning on having any, here's hoping no one bearing a striking resemblance to you comes knocking on your door today, and holding a picture of their mom! ;):D

Happy Father’s Day! Being a father is one of the most rewarding roles in life. What a blessing. One day I became a father twice! Same girl, of course. Poor thing. She’s been through it but more beautiful now than ever. Have a great day Fathers! Get back to work @Squatch . ;) I know you love it. I’d love to be wrenching on my Jeep today!

Yes, Thank you and the same to all you wonderful folks! Squatch, another day under the TJ? I am going to do oil changes on a couple of other cars in the household today. Yesterday flushed the coolant out of the TJ and realized the radiator had been replaced with non OEM by the PO.....I will have to keep an eye on it and a new one in the Amazon cart.

Reactions: Squatch
Love being a dad! I've totally gotten my butt kicked so far, but i'm getting better at this and I love everything about it. My little one changes so much of what I know or think I know that it makes every experience different somehow even if we do something i've already done before or if we go somewhere i've already been before. It's a whole new experience again.

Can't wait to show her the world, and see what she does with it.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here, hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it in their own way!

Reactions: Sancho
Happy Fathers Day all y'all.
Keep an eye on the door for there may be UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon, and or Quadratec labeled boxes on the porch.

Oh boy... dont get me excited!

I hope they got the order right.. and picked the 2.8L Cummins turbodiesel, and not the 3.9L.

My wife and I are DINK's (duel income no kids), but we have low maintenance cats. We also have a crap load of Nieces & Nephews and now Grand N&N's. Yes, they are a ton of fun until they wear us out. And then, the best part, we feed them sugar and send them home with new noise maker toys. Jajaja!!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Sancho
My wife and I are DINK's (duel income no kids), but we have low maintenance cats. We also have a crap load of Nieces & Nephews and now Grand N&N's. Yes, they are a ton of fun until they wear us out. And then, the best part, we feed them sugar and send them home with new noise maker toys. Jajaja!!
You again! No!!!

Yes, Thank you and the same to all you wonderful folks! Squatch, another day under the TJ? I am going to do oil changes on a couple of other cars in the household today. Yesterday flushed the coolant out of the TJ and realized the radiator had been replaced with non OEM by the PO.....I will have to keep an eye on it and a new one in the Amazon cart.
I have been informed that wrenching is not something I will be allowed to do today! LOL The kids and my granddaughter will be over, so I'll be doing the family thing today. :)

Reactions: cliffish
Sancho, already past noon................... and so...... 2.8L or 3.9L ?

Nada bro.

I got a 511 wallet, an abba zabba candy bar, a framed picture of daughter and me from years ago.

Can't complain.. but damn.. wouldn't a crated turbo diesal be the best gift ever? Gotta start dropping hints.

Reactions: EJD
Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there in TJ land. (we celebrate fathers day In September here)….I remember ready this and I love it.
" Any one can be a father but it takes somebody special to be a DAD" Didn't want kids when I was younger as I didn't think I'd be any good at it lol but with two girls 14 and 19 now I don't know what I'd do with out them,, love them to bits.

Reactions: Squatch