Happy Father's Day

Mumblewood

TJ Enthusiast
Happy Father’s Day to all of us that lace kids today!!
Did anyone get anything cool?
My family didn’t get me anything for the jeep since I’m too hard to shop for jeep stuff gifts but I did get some cool stuff
Today I’m getting treated to my favorite Spanish foods homemade my my wife and son!!
I also got some of my favorite whiskey that my wife had imported. It’s distilled in Scotland and aged in Spain.
I also got a Spanish Porron. It’s a wine/vermouth drinking vessel meant to be shared without ever touching your mouth

2DB34871-5EC5-4784-B234-3FEAEDF490A0.jpeg

8270EB52-1203-4C5E-B8EC-9688975B0E49.jpeg

F0BBD72F-A0E2-414E-850A-85B7028AFD36.jpeg

576970FC-4127-4BCB-83BF-9FAD25907250.jpeg

7B129128-7003-4A41-9B4B-F65343D2A30D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Who in the hell came up with that? Looks like a failed glass blower’s project that everyone looked at for awhile and then that one dude said “I have an idea” :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Apparition
I golfed today for the first time in 15 years. Did pretty good, 2 pars & only duffed one tee shot. I was pretty happy! Just so happens it’s my kids bday on the 21st, so Father’s Day is always overshadowed by that little squirt. And my daughter was born the day before my own birthday, so I pretty much got robbed by both of em!

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
I fixed the power steering in my nephew's '76 Ford F250, and diagnosed a toasted clutch in my son's S10 pick-up, and subsequently ordered parts for the clutch job. Had a nice visit with the granddaughter and her folks, and generally took it easy. All in all, a great day!

My youngest gave me a bunch of different wood chips for smoking meats and my grandson gave me a drawing he made of the two of us fishing. As for me, I spent the day in the garage. Hung 45’ of shelving, installed most of the air line, manifolds, and hose reels for the compressor. I spent a good 30 minutes with an ice pack and paper towel on my face after my 1/4 impact jumped off a shelf and tried to Ninja me with the square drive bit. Mostly, though, I spent a lot of time looking for the tool, screws, brackets, or boards I just had.

Reactions: TJ Starting