Harbor Freight 10-20% coupon no-exclusions: what do I need?

How about one of these?

View attachment 229498
He did say he already has a 20-ton press, so there's that. And @cliffish, if you want to get one of these, go for the 20-ton. I have one, and it's a fantastic piece of equipment. Paid for itself with the first use. Also, I've read a number of reviews where folks who bought the smaller one wished that they had just stepped up to the 20-ton in the first place. Just something to consider...

He did say he already has a 20-ton press, so there's that. And @cliffish, if you want to get one of these, go for the 20-ton. I have one, and it's a fantastic piece of equipment. Paid for itself with the first use. Also, I've read a number of reviews where folks who bought the smaller one wished that they had just stepped up to the 20-ton in the first place. Just something to consider...
yeah, I know bigger=better. I don't have a current need but I know when I redid all the suspension on my TR6 I used "alternate methods" and it sucked. I will have to see how big this thing is and can it be dismantled to put away?

Reactions: Squatch
yeah, I know bigger=better. I don't have a current need but I know when I redid all the suspension on my TR6 I used "alternate methods" and it sucked. I will have to see how big this thing is and can it be dismantled to put away?
Yep. Those alternate methods...a large vise, sections of Allthread, and of course, the ever-present BFH...they all work. However, after the first time I used my press, I wondered why the hell I didn't buy one years ago. It's that good!

Reactions: B00mb00m
I've been using the electric power washer (it's green, I forget the name) and it's really handy. It works great for indoor, inside the shop projects like degreasing my tub, cleaning the floor, stuff like that.

Other than that, predator engines are never on sale... If you need a gas engine for anything, it would be a good time to buy.

Reactions: B00mb00m
If you want to trust them, the welders are never on sale by exclusion (always excluded) similar to the jacks.
Already have a great hobart mvp so.not needing a welde but good idea.

Reactions: rasband
Yep. Those alternate methods...a large vise, sections of Allthread, and of course, the ever-present BFH...they all work. However, after the first time I used my press, I wondered why the hell I didn't buy one years ago. It's that good!
Yup having a press a key. When you need it, nothing is equivalent. It's like crawling with lockers vs using the skinny pedal and open diffs.

Reactions: Squatch