Hard Lines Remaster to Remaster Prop Valve

Akitadog

Willy's Edition
Supporting Member
Looking for a source where I can get these hard lines, so I can replace one.?
Hard lines Remaster to Remaster Prop Valve, no ABS valve.
These are specific for '05 TJ.

Following. I’ve been trying to find out the fitting style and size on the master cylinder and combination block front circuit so I can plumb in a line lock

Following. I’ve been trying to find out the fitting style and size on the master cylinder and combination block front circuit so I can plumb in a line lock
The combo block front ports are the hardest to find. On the side away from the engine, the front one is 11mm x 1.0 thread for a 3/16" tube nut. Straight back on the same side is 1/2-20.
Opposite the front one (physical front) it is 1/2-20. Straight back from that one is 3/8-24 as is the one pointing straight back.

Reactions: Steel City 06
The combo block front ports are the hardest to find. On the side away from the engine, the front one is 11mm x 1.0 thread for a 3/16" tube nut. Straight back on the same side is 1/2-20.
Opposite the front one (physical front) it is 1/2-20. Straight back from that one is 3/8-24 as is the one pointing straight back.
So the line from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve for the front brakes (closest to the firewall) is 1/2-20 at both ends?

If so, I think I can just use some 1/2-20NF to 1/8-27 NPT adapters and a couple of 1/8 NPT hoses. (Mico lock is 1/8 NPTF at both ends.) I would need to use a sealant with the NPT fittings.

So the line from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve for the front brakes (closest to the firewall) is 1/2-20 at both ends?

If so, I think I can just use some 1/2-20NF to 1/8-27 NPT adapters and a couple of 1/8 NPT hoses. (Mico lock is 1/8 NPTF at both ends.) I would need to use a sealant with the NPT fittings.
I'll have to check the master today. Those are just the combination valve port sizes.

I've never seen a Mico Lock on the front brakes.

Reactions: Steel City 06