Hard top to soft top suggestions

Rocky Mtn ADV

I'm planning to sell my 02 TJ hardtop in favor of a soft-top. I'm familiar with how difficult a factory OEM soft top is to go up or down.
Any suggestions on what is the best bowless or frameless top? I have full doors.
thanks in advance

My son is going to sell his soft top, it has only been used one time to go from Ft Worth Tx. to Colorado, when he got back home he put his hard top back on and said it would not be coming back off. It is a best top with all the options, he told me he gave 1200 for it and will take 600 for it. Just thought I would let you know. Where is Blairsville? Also it has all the stuff for full doors

My son is going to sell his soft top, it has only been used one time to go from Ft Worth Tx. to Colorado, when he got back home he put his hard top back on and said it would not be coming back off. It is a best top with all the options, he told me he gave 1200 for it and will take 600 for it. Just thought I would let you know. Where is Blairsville? Also it has all the stuff for full doors

Good deal