• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Hard Top Tub Seal

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Anyone know what this part is called and where to find one?
A7003D23-6483-482C-9F10-2A98B3B75FE5.jpeg

Reactions: lowranger

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I have to deal with that this fall ,I may get some foam weatherstripping at Home Depot. That stuff degrades and collapses , I bet there is a rubber product out there.

OP
JMT

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yeah, the OEM stuff is a little spongey. I have a little bit of some one-sided adhesive rubber stuff I used between my rock slider and the tub, just wanted OEM if it was available

Mike_H

Rust Belt Heavyweight
Supporting Member
I think its just some standard Truck topper weather seal. Go to a P/U truck acessory store (they gotta have those on every corner in Texas, right?) and buy some.

OP
JMT

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I think its just some standard Truck topper weather seal. Go to a P/U truck acessory store (they gotta have those on every corner in Texas, right?) and buy some.
Like Starbucks in Seattle!

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I have to deal with that this fall ,I may get some foam weatherstripping at Home Depot. That stuff degrades and collapses , I bet there is a rubber product out there.
I'm going to have to do the same thing this fall too. Looked at it when I took my top off about 3 weeks ago....it's in very bad shape.

Bird-Dawg

I used the OMIX-ADA Kit. https://www.quadratec.com/products/912304_07.htm Worked great for me and stopped a leak i had that let water in at the top of the windshield. Its all 3M foam which is what the factory used. The foam will be thicker so locking down the hardtop will be a bit difficult until is squishes down some.