• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Hard Top Tub Seal

AndyG

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jul 30, 2018
Alabama
I have to deal with that this fall ,I may get some foam weatherstripping at Home Depot. That stuff degrades and collapses , I bet there is a rubber product out there.

OP
JMT

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Yeah, the OEM stuff is a little spongey. I have a little bit of some one-sided adhesive rubber stuff I used between my rock slider and the tub, just wanted OEM if it was available

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 6, 2017
Kelseyville, CA, United States
I have to deal with that this fall ,I may get some foam weatherstripping at Home Depot. That stuff degrades and collapses , I bet there is a rubber product out there.
I'm going to have to do the same thing this fall too. Looked at it when I took my top off about 3 weeks ago....it's in very bad shape.