Hardtop Window Replacement

Luisareynoso

So the passenger side window of my 02 wrangler hardtop broke. I ordered the glass and rubber moulding and the 3M windoweld urethane in order to install it. How do you install it on the hardtop, which part does the urethane go on? The glass itself or the moulding or both? Can’t find any videos about it and don’t want to risk installing it wrong. I’ve never had to replace a quarter window before and am really confused, thanks!

So the passenger side window of my 02 wrangler hardtop broke. I ordered the glass and rubber moulding and the 3M windoweld urethane in order to install it. How do you install it on the hardtop, which part does the urethane go on? The glass itself or the moulding or both? Can’t find any videos about it and don’t want to risk installing it wrong. I’ve never had to replace a quarter window before and am really confused, thanks!
hopefully somebody that has had experience can tell you I feel pretty confident that you’re going to set everything into the urethane wet and you need to tape off the inside of the top...You can get messy real quick

hopefully somebody that has had experience can tell you I feel pretty confident that you’re going to set everything into the urethane wet and you need to tape off the inside of the top...You can get messy real quick
Yes thanks you, I’m definitely going to use some gloves!