SOLD Hardtop with sunroof

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaloStapalo

Release the Kraken
Supporting Member
Price
600 American dollars
I convinced the wife to let me sell (my) the hardtop.

Fits a little tight on the drivers door, maybe you can be better at lining it up than I am. Slight (very) drip whenever its covered in melting snow right at the passenger corner of the windshield frame. Again, maybe I suck at lining it up.

Glass is good, struts are good, no leaks from sunroof.

Vail.

20181107_123553.jpg

20181021_114856.jpg

20181015_143520.jpg

20181015_143637.jpg

20181014_125603.jpg

Reactions: JMT and TJ Starting
Beautiful Jeep , are you really sure you want to sell that top?

You want get another one that cheap .

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Beautiful Jeep , are you really sure you want to sell that top?

You want get another one that cheap .
Thank you! For me, a hardtop is inconvenient. I dont have a garage and I live in a condo complex so then I have to pay to store it. Did that last summer, not fun giving free money away. Also, I already have a soft top I can put right on it. Maybe I'm an odd one out but I don't think a quality soft top is really that much different for warmth, the jeep heats up quick. I am 31 with no kids, we dont drive the jeep much in the winter, and I need some skid plates. I wanted to sell it last year but my wife was pretty set on keeping it. Now that she has her own car she cares less about the jeep top.

Reactions: ac_ and tworley
I 'm storing mine in a friends shop this spring .

The soft tops on these are fantastic , especially with the door surrounds and full doors.

Thank you! For me, a hardtop is inconvenient. I dont have a garage and I live in a condo complex so then I have to pay to store it. Did that last summer, not fun giving free money away. Also, I already have a soft top I can put right on it. Maybe I'm an odd one out but I don't think a quality soft top is really that much different for warmth, the jeep heats up quick. I am 31 with no kids, we dont drive the jeep much in the winter, and I need some skid plates. I wanted to sell it last year but my wife was pretty set on keeping it. Now that she has her own car she cares less about the jeep top.

I am odd too, I don't have a hard top, In fact my old YJ came with one, and I gave it to my best friend that had a newer YJ just to get rid of it. I really like the soft top too. I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.