Has anyone ever swapped axles from Rubicon to Sport and Sport to Rubicon?

what about any sensors or check engine lights on the rubicon. I don't want him to have any problems after the swap. I mean I'm getting a driveline with 100k more miles on it than mine. Makes me want to just do the Super35 kit and keep my driveline.
No check engine on the rubicon although without lockers, the switches no longer work of course. We used the old locker switch location to put in a light bar switch so nobody thought so try to use lockers that weren’t there. The 4wd indicator didn’t swap across with the tcase swap. I don’t recall if the plug was different or it may have broke when we did it (we didn’t care so didn’t try to make it work - I’m guessing not that big of a deal). The two tcases use different shift linkage as well. I don’t recall what the options were but we just put savvy cable shifters on. Depending on gearing, you’ll probably need to adjust the Speedo as well.

No check engine on the rubicon although without lockers, the switches no longer work of course. We used the old locker switch location to put in a light bar switch so nobody thought so try to use lockers that weren’t there. The 4wd indicator didn’t swap across with the tcase swap. I don’t recall if the plug was different or it may have broke when we did it (we didn’t care so didn’t try to make it work - I’m guessing not that big of a deal). The two tcases use different shift linkage as well. I don’t recall what the options were but we just put savvy cable shifters on. Depending on gearing, you’ll probably need to adjust the Speedo as well.
great info thanks