Has anyone installed 5.38 gears lately?

What do you want to know? Jerry had a review around here someplace when he first got his last year.

Has anyone got 5.38s lately? I have some on order and curious.

Are you referring to "thick cut" 5.38 gears for TJ Rubicon Dana 44 axles from Revolution Gear & Axle?

If so, and based upon my own experiences with the company over the past 18 months and anecdotal evidence from the Interweb, the company seems to occasionally experience supply side issues with products on extended backorder but eventually those backordered products do get shipped.

I purchased 5.38 gear sets from RG&A without issue but got tired of RG&A's broken promises about delivery dates for backordered chromoly axles and purchased those from carbonoffroad.com instead and had them 48 hours later.

I wouldn't worry about RG&A taking your money and never shipping your gears, but I would take any estimated availability and shipping dates with a grain of salt.

Losing my money is not a concern. I heard early April now. I am off the 1st week of April and would love to have them by then. I want to swap gears and ditch the stock driveshaft for a DC that week.

They're back in stock as of today.