Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Has anyone installed motobilt's rear high clearance inners?

Blake Stamper

TJ Enthusiast
So, Motobilt is having a Black Friday sale and I decided to pick up some rear-high clearance inner fenders. I have a general idea of how it will go on but I have a couple of questions so I'm throwing this out here to see if anyone has done it and can answer some of my questions?

OP
Blake Stamper

Blake Stamper

TJ Enthusiast
I asked Motobilt if I had to modify the factory roll cage and I was told no but I don't see how I wouldn't because it's taller than the OEM inner fenders?

Jeephusky

How did the install go? Run into any issues? I’m buying this next week and I’m curious if I should prepare to run into trouble. I can’t find a single instal guide.

OP
Blake Stamper

Blake Stamper

TJ Enthusiast
How did the install go? Run into any issues? I’m buying this next week and I’m curious if I should prepare to run into trouble. I can’t find a single instal guide.
It did not happen, I didn’t want to cut up my cage which it turns I did have to after all, they are currently sitting in our car trailer, I got quotes around 1200 to have them installed at my local Offroad shop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: R3ID05TJ and RINC