Has anyone put remote start in their TJ?

Viper 5706 has remote start. Like mentioned before you have a procedure to go thru before it will work with manual trans. I elected not to get it in the Jeep, but the wife's truck has it w/ an automatic.

How would remote start work with SKIM...?
A transmitter is placed around the key cylinder and the frequency is programmed into the remote start brain. It transmits the key. ( at least that it how the ford factory remote starts work.

It sounds more difficult than it is.

The remote start on my 2018 GC Upland and my 2010 Commander are freakin awesome.

If only I could have the seat and steering wheel warmers automatically activate with the remote start! That’d be the tits!

The remote start on my 2018 GC Upland and my 2010 Commander are freakin awesome.

If only I could have the seat and steering wheel warmers automatically activate with the remote start! That’d be the tits!
It has to be 40 or lower and the option must ne turned on.

• Auto-On Driver Heated/Ventilated Seat & Steering Wheel With Vehicle Start — If Equipped When this feature is selected the driver’s heated seat and heated steering wheel will automatically turn ON when temperatures are below 40° F (4.4° C). When temperatures are above 80° F (26.7° C) the driver vented seat will turn ON. To make your selection, press the “Auto Heated Seats” button on the touchscreen, then select either “Off,” “Remote Start” or “All Starts.”"

It has to be 40 or lower and the option must ne turned on.

• Auto-On Driver Heated/Ventilated Seat & Steering Wheel With Vehicle Start — If Equipped When this feature is selected the driver’s heated seat and heated steering wheel will automatically turn ON when temperatures are below 40° F (4.4° C). When temperatures are above 80° F (26.7° C) the driver vented seat will turn ON. To make your selection, press the “Auto Heated Seats” button on the touchscreen, then select either “Off,” “Remote Start” or “All Starts.”"

I don’t think it’s gotten that cold yet here. I’m looking forward to this feature. I can turn it on while my Keurig is pouring my money coffee.