Has anyone run the Eaton e-lockers?

So, from what I am reading, those that have e-lockers like them and have very little issues with them. The unlock while backing has been discussed but members that have replied have not experienced it. Sounds like Eaton and the ARB air lockers are both good solutions.

I will see on Monday if Eaton will repair the shipping damage. I may have to switch to ARB if they are available.

Thanks to all that have posted their good experiences with the e-lockers. Most of the time you just hear about issues which can give you the wrong perception.

That being said, I now have an opportunity to either contact Eaton to see if they will replace the damaged parts or, send them back and go with ARB Airlockers.

Anybody have experience with both?
Sorry had to back track to find this post. I had to contact Eaton during the height of covid because of the same issues with the bent tabs. One was broke off. They sent me new parts free of charge and expedited. Not sure why they don’t solve their packaging issue, you and I are not he only ones who had this same exact issue

BA2F466A-666E-4BBE-AED4-5F687DE543CF.gif

Sorry had to back track to find this post. I had to contact Eaton during the height of covid because of the same issues with the bent tabs. One was broke off. They sent me new parts free of charge and expedited. Not sure why they don’t solve their packaging issue, you and I are not he only ones who had this same exact issue
Thanks for the info. Glad to know it's not hard to get the parts. I will call them on Tues,

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Eaton was very helpful on the phone. They are sending replacement stators for both lockers to fix the bent tabs.
I too had good experiences with Eaton phone support.
I'm certain they're aware of the packaging issues by this point. Any indication from Eaton as to a remedy for this?

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
I too had good experiences with Eaton phone support.
I'm certain they're aware of the packaging issues by this point. Any indication from Eaton as to a remedy for this?
No he did not mention any packaging updates. When I spoke to my driveline expert (at a shop I cannot name) they said this has been going on for years. It's bizarre that they don't fix it.

No they actually have a 100% mechanical locking version for Dana 60 and Dana 70 that has no clutch packs.
And what does that have to do with the ECTED I was talking about?

Sure they have a clutch-based product called a Select-A-Loc for a Dana 60/Dana 70, but that product has an electrical ability added to actually lock it that the ECTED does not. The ECTED for the Dana 30, Dana 35, and Dana 44 is also clutch-pack based but without a mechanical means to lock it, which makes it a real POS because it has a very well known ability to slip when under pressure on the trail.

No he did not mention any packaging updates. When I spoke to my driveline expert (at a shop I cannot name) they said this has been going on for years. It's bizarre that they don't fix it.
My shop said the same