Has anyone used Safe T Caps before?

You should be able to pick up a solid frame for <$5000, and then you'll have a good frame, not a repaired frame. But then you'll also have other areas of rust to look for in the body, bolts that hold suspension together... etc... Start chasing all the gremlins, I think you need to start out with a <$2000 Jeep, and basically rebuild every component to get to a $10k value. I tried selling my 2005 back in 2017 for $11k, and had no takers. Light surface rust only on the areas of frame and suspension that are exposed to the Sun. (has only been a FL Jeep) all stock, except has a Bestop NX Trektop and 31's... I still have it, and will not sell it now. (although, in it's condition I could probably get $15k or more from the salt-belt crowd)

Am looking to fix my 99 jeep wrangler in new York it has frame rust but I can't find anyone, is the someone that can help am in Westchester county NY.

Am looking to fix my 99 jeep wrangler in new York it has frame rust but I can't find anyone, is the someone that can help am in Westchester county NY.
How bad is it? Post some photos of you can. Sometimes it’s easier to weld caps on, sometimes it’s more economical to simply swap the frame

Best Jeep shop in NY IMHO is on Long Island--Goonie's Garage in Holtsville. Bit of a trek but worth it. Otherwise, you could have Safe T Cap repairs done at Auto Rust Technicians in Cranston, RI.

I had my daughter's Jeep done at Safe-T-Cap in RI. They did a great job but I've been following MorFab Industries in Wallingford, CT on Instagram and YouTube and he seems to do some superb work. I would use him if I needed to do it again as he is a little closer.

MoFab does thorough work. Plenty of YouTube videos up for show.

If you’re willing to take the trip, I also highly recommend going to the actual guys who created the safe T caps, up in Rhode Island. They’re quick and know what they’re doing.