Hasn't quit yet

Stinger

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
L
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow looks like fun, definately a Jeep day. My wife's area in NJ got hammered yesterday and I don't miss any of it.

It takes 3 to 4 hours to clear all of our drive. This makes the 4 time in the past 2 months. We would be out of here but the state of Oregon is super slow getting our new coach registration processed and our temp Arizona plate expired!

It takes 3 to 4 hours to clear all of our drive. This makes the 4 time in the past 2 months. We would be out of here but the state of Oregon is super slow getting our new coach registration processed and our temp Arizona plate expired!

Yeah, I noticed that the DMV here in OR seems to operate in the dark ages, I'm still waiting over a month for the title and registration for the new Pickup. That is one of the few good things I can say about NJ, the MVC is pretty much in the 21st century and registering and titling a vehicle is a 15/20 minute deal at any of the agencies.

Oh man Frank, you're lucky Stinger doesn't have a soft top, LOL!

Are you going to be moving out of Oregon?

Yeah, I noticed that the DMV here in OR seems to operate in the dark ages, I'm still waiting over a month for the title and registration for the new Pickup. That is one of the few good things I can say about NJ, the MVC is pretty much in the 21st century and registering and titling a vehicle is a 15/20 minute deal at any of the agencies.

Welcome to the club. As someone who was born and raised in Oregon, I can't even begin to tell you how far back our DMV is stuck in the past.

I lived in Arizona for long enough to know how a functional DMV works (like it does down there).

I'm still waiting on the title for a vehicle I purchased over a month ago.

Reactions: StG58
Oh man Frank, you're lucky Stinger doesn't have a soft top, LOL!

Are you going to be moving out of Oregon?
Not moving, just looking for warmer weather. We spent 3 weeks in Brookings and grew gills!
Maybe back to Arizona to visit daughter.

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Not moving, just looking for warmer weather. We spent 3 weeks in Brookings and grew gills!
Maybe back to Arizona to visit daughter.

I lived in Arizona for a while, we love it there.

I don't know how @TJ4Jim deals with it! I had no idea how much it rained in Brookings until I saw those annual precipitation charts. It's wetter than hell down there! And to think that I thought it rained too much in the Willamette Valley!

Reactions: StG58
Looks like they had enough of it too. Share the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This barren doe is responsible for several hundred dollars worth of landscaping damage this past year. She makes a fine target for the slingshot with marbles!