Hawk Pride 12-17-22 Trying to Find Traction The Sequel

A mixed group of rigs from Memphis, Nashville, Murfeesboro, and Huntsville met at Hawk Pride on Saturday, 12/17/22. Week before the area got a lot of rain, and it rained a good bit the wednesday before so I knew it was going to be a little on the muddy side.

I know I am going to miss some, but we had:
2 TJs on 35s (Brian and Myself)
1 LJ on 40s (Jeff)
1 ZJ on 33s (TJ)
1 Sami on 37s (Drew)
1 Sami Buggy on 40's (Eddie)
1 Sami on 43's (Mike)
1 JKU on big tires (Steve)
Ricky and his RZR crew which were all on 35s.

With such a large group we didn't all stay together the whole time but we would meet up throughout the day and I think at one time or another I wheeled with everyone. I personally wheeled from approx 10am to 1am with the primary daytime group being Jeff, Brian, Steve, Drew, TJ, and myself. The nighttime crew was Eddie, Mike, Drew, Ricky and the RzR crew, and myself. Only the strong survive and Drew and I found ourselves out running Brokefoot and Up Hill Both Ways after Midnight. You know it's a good day when you are still running hard trails at 1am!!

Issues, Breaks, and Carnage throughout the day (that I know of):
-My front locker didn't work at all from the get go and I slit a tire but was able to plug it and keep going. No front locker had me really bumping things throughout the day, so it was a good shake down of my rear axle install.
-Steve lost a bead on a tire and we were able to reset it pretty quickly
-Brian lost an rear upper control arm bracket but he was able to drive home
-Mike broke a hub housing but was able to get it fixed and wheel with us again that night.
-Eddie put the Sami Buggy on it's side at least once (that I know of) and lost a steering pump belt at approx 11am. I rode shotgun in a RzR to get back to the parking lot to get a belt, I told him to hammer it and it was the coldest ride, those damn things have no windshield or heat!!
-1 RZR flipped on it's lid and Jeff had to winch him back over.

Daytime Trails run:
Jester
Upper Lucky's
Timber Rattler
Lucky's Loop (Brian and Jeff were the only ones who made the step at the bottom)
Dollar Bills (Jeff and Drew, I bypassed due to no front locker)
Western Diamondback
Too Easy (Brian and Jeff, I bypassed due to no front locker)
Jester (as another warmup for the ZJ)
Waterfall
K5 lower and upper

Nighttime trails run:
Fatty's Crack
Commandments
Creek Trail
Cherokee
ol No 22
Broke Foot
Abbie's Trail
Gobbler's Ridge
Bacon
Up Hills Both Ways

Overall, it was a glorious days on trails with great people. In my one video I posted on youtube, I said it was a "sh*t show" day, but honestly at the time I was running my mouth at the camera I was just pissed at myself for my locker not working. Everyone wheeled hard, everyone pitched in to help when needed, and overall with the conditions and how hard we were beating on the rigs, they all performed well.

A few videos from the day:
Hawk Pride Daytime Runs

Fatty's at Night

Watching the Driver

Sucks about the locker, intention to fix or is it a replace with something else situation?

Thoughts on the 60?

My intention is to hopefully fix the locker. My gut is telling me that it is a wiring issue (it is an elocker). I should have just cut out all the connectors, relays, etc... and wired it directly to the battery on the side of the trail yesterday, My gut is telling me that there is some gremlins in the harness and it would have worked.

The 60 seemed to work as hoped, I added into in my build thread.