Head lights

Isaac

image.jpeg

The wife caught me looking at these and gave me an angry look lol. I don't see them around here. They look amazing
Thanks i only have one right now thought it was 2 for 85$ but only one came found out it was one for 85$ so just ordered another one lol

Thanks i only have one right now thought it was 2 for 85$ but only one came found out it was one for 85$ so just ordered another one lol
:eek:Oh wow! Just one? Well you already bought one so now your committed lol. Would like to see how bright they are when you get them both on. I'm still running stock headlights and sometimes it's like not having them on lol.

Reactions: Chris
:eek:Oh wow! Just one? Well you already bought one so now your committed lol. Would like to see how bright they are when you get them both on. I'm still running stock headlights and sometimes it's like not having them on lol.
Ya that sucks and they are ugly !!

Reactions: Chris
That's a great price LED's aren't cheap even here in New Zealand.. :(..I looking at getting two LED headlight bulbs and its costing me about $350.00 USD !!!! but the stock ones are 16 years old and time for an upgrade for sure

Reactions: Isaac
I been looking at those exact ones. Thanks for posting, I am definitely buying those! They look awesome. :D