Headlight issue

TWLK1018

Any help appreciated-
One headlight super bright and when I turn on high beams it goes out. Brand new headlight installed, same thing happens.

How do I do this? Is it a relay? Wiring? Ground?

Has it been like this since you bought the vehicle, or did it only start after you installed new headlights?

Reactions: TWLK1018
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check in the morn!
Any help appreciated-
One headlight super bright and when I turn on high beams it goes out. Brand new headlight installed, same thing happens.

How do I do this? Is it a relay? Wiring? Ground?
Ok- here is the update

I pulled the wires and there are 4 going into the left side light (2 positive) and 3 going into the R side light.

I found a severed wire on the left side. It was one of the positive lines. Refastened that wire and all works perfect.

Ok- here is the update

I pulled the wires and there are 4 going into the left side light (2 positive) and 3 going into the R side light.

I found a severed wire on the left side. It was one of the positive lines. Refastened that wire and all works perfect.

Glad that's all it was. I had a feeling it was something with the wiring.

Ok- here is the update

What color was the severed wire? It may have been a fog light relay feed. I assume that you have/had factory foglights. Just double-check to make sure those are working too.