Headlight, taillight, and cluster lights not turning on at the same time

MajiJeepTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Hi, hope everyone is doing well after these past few weeks of storms. I have an issue with my headlight, taillight, and cluster lights not turning on at the same time. I was driving about two weeks ago and my cluster lights when out. I heard a buzz and the cluster lights went out, my headlights did not. I did not realize that my tail lights were out too. If I pulled the headlight switch out all the way headlights go on but the cluster or taillights do not. If I pull it out a certain amount the cluster lights and taillights go on but no headlights. I ordered the Standard Motors DS357 Headlight Switch and that did nothing. I then bought another one thinking it may be defective along with the Standard Motors HP4195 headlight switch but the bottom part where it is all wired up. I wired everything up and installed the new headlight switch. Still, the same thing is happening. I checked all the fuses and everything is good. Any ideas?

I'm not real familiar with that style of switch, does it turn back and forth to adjust just parking lights and/or headlights? Or does it just pull in and out?

I'm not real familiar with that style of switch, does it turn back and forth to adjust just parking lights and/or headlights? Or does it just pull in and out?
It just pulls in and out. The lights work only in certain positions which is weird because everything is new and still does the same thing.