Heat does not work

Frederick

Ok here we go. My heat does not work, at all. I have flushed my entire system. I have replaced my thermostat, I have replaced my heater core, and lastly, I have replaced my radiator (separate issue). Can anyone assist in pointing me in the next direction? And the icing on the cake, when I replaced my heater core I must have screwed up something cause my blower only works on the third position. My A/C works great...really cold. Helped that I had to recharge it when replacing my heater core.

1999 Jeep Wrangler, Sahara edition.

Thank you to everyone in advance to help me with this issue.

Frederick
Semper Fi.

If the blower motor only works on the last position then replace the blower motor resistor. It is common on TJ's for them to go bad.
As far as the heater not working did you by any chance bypass the heater radiator hose. Basically the hose that feeds coolant to the heater core and back.
Sometimes when the heater core leaks people tend to bypass it or cap it and later on forget about it.

Also if you get air flow without the heat maybe check the air duct flaps that divert the air depending on what selector option you choose. If the passage to the heater duct is not opening that could be the issue. Not too familiar of the inner working of the A/C duct system on the Jeep just giving you some ideas.

If the blower motor only works on the last position then replace the blower motor resistor. It is common on TJ's for them to go bad.
As far as the heater not working did you by any chance bypass the heater radiator hose. Basically the hose that feeds coolant to the heater core and back.
Sometimes when the heater core leaks people tend to bypass it or cap it and later on forget about it.

Also if you get air flow without the heat maybe check the air duct flaps that divert the air depending on what selector option you choose. If the passage to the heater duct is not opening that could be the issue. Not too familiar of the inner working of the A/C duct system on the Jeep just giving you some ideas.

Thank you for the ideas. Will check the air flow...but I did not bypass the heater radiator hose.