SOLD Heated Truck Lite LED Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep9748

TJ Enthusiast
I have a set of Trucklite LED headlights. They are heated and work perfect, I just don't want to run LED headlights. Let me know if you are interested. Asking 220 for the pair. It has the H4 connector on them and doesn't need any thing other than plugged in and turned on..

Reactions: '99WranglerSport
I have a set of Trucklite LED headlights. They are heated and work perfect, I just don't want to run LED headlights. Let me know if you are interested. Asking 220 for the pair. It has the H4 connector on them and doesn't need any thing other than plugged in and turned on..
Damn good deal, I’d pick ‘em up if I didn’t already have JW Speakers :).

Great deal for great headlights. One of the best upgrades I've done to Jeep. If there ever was an upgrade where you get instant noticeable results it's LED headlights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I just installed KC Hilites H4 but would trade for yours plus $120. Thanks

They are not currently in my Jeep, they are sitting in my garage. I have JK halogen lights in there. I know I am weird, but I like the look better.

Reactions: Baird
KMG sorry I don't need anything, just trying to move them on to someone who really loves LED's.

Reactions: KMG
I would be willing to trade for TJ components, such as Safari Rack or Tuffy locking center console, etc.

Hey @Jeep9748, I’m interested, but don’t know anything about switching to LED. I would like brighter headlights.

How new are these? It looks like the H4 connector gets the plug compatible with our TJ’s but is an anti-flicker or anything else required?

jchadscud these do not need the anti-flicker. I ran them for about a week before pulling them as I just didn't like the LED. Its a personal thing for me, but other than that I would say almost in perfect condition. I will post pics when I get home from army training.

Thanks for quick response. I’m also worried about the LED light. I prefer the warm yellowish light to the blue-white LED. I know they are described as warm and cool.

Is that what turned you off from them? I’m trying to find a post from @Chris that I believe ran through the different options on headlight upgrades.

they are super bright compared to the stock, I just felt like it was to artificial, again it is personal preference.

Reactions: jchadscud
Man and I thought I got a good price when I bought mine. They are a great upgrade for visibility, they don't need any kind of antiflicker on a TJ even a Canadian one with the DRL module.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.