Held for ransom @AndyG...

Should be easy enough...

Custom Image 18042021132138.jpg

This Jeep requires a better name, worthy of it's greatness, so henceforth, he shall be known as Shadowfax! "Shadowfax was the "lord of all horses". He was a descendant of Felaróf, of the race of long-lived Mearas, the greatest horses of Middle-earth. Shadowfax was capable of comprehending human speech and was said to run faster than the wind."
and now, so christened by Gandalf the white!

shadowfax .jpg

I’m going to kill him. I can barely go out in public as it is. I bet he farts on my Bartacts.

Never start a loaner program. If me and this guy weren’t roommates back in the day and he knows enough to get me jail time ...

Well, let’s see who’s TJ is in the shop ahead of Sam....

View attachment 245064

just getting it evaluated, your next ...
Well, it better be for removing some parts from it, to put into Sam!!! I've been in line for two weeks mister! Tread carefully, I'm sitting here on pins and needles to find out what's wrong with Sam's engine, and it wouldn't take me long to pull this low mileage beautiful 4.0 outta this white one.
Here goes, bolt number one! , harness plug #1! Don't test my resolve. I'll stop as soon as hear that Sam is being wrenched on! Don't make me send pictures of parts...

I think the parties involved in this thread should get together with the guy that's putting 37's on his tj and make a new thread....I've read over this twice and am unsure if this is Alabama type shit going on or if I'm slow?