Held for ransom @AndyG...

Well it’s been hip deep for a while now and I just figured why ‘n the hell not!

So, go ahead, jump on in there! 🤣

But get y’r hat on first! 🤣
I know right!! So now it seems Scott has the axles, you have the TC, @Hog Has the winch, oh wait I got the seat heaters and cup lights!!!!!!!

Reactions: Hog
Don’t give in , use the force. He’s been eyeballing my spools for years. 😊😊

Hell is going to get to be hot for people that strip good Rubis. pretty sure Ernest Angley said that once.
DCDC7C20-0B85-4EC6-88EB-B1B4959E2FC7.png

Please explain your screen name for us slower southern people. I was born in VT.;)
p.s. That's Vermont, not Virginia Tech.
Ahhh, I'm a Huge Lord of the Rings fan. Written by J.R. Tolkien. IMHO, I believe the best trilogy of books, and movies, ever written or produced.
Samwise Gamgee, was a stout little Hobbit, (little folk), who ended up being one of the main, unlikely hero's in the book, that without him, the world would have been doomed, and dominated by evil.
So when I got our little TJ sport that needed restoring, and rescuing, Samwise GamJeep just came to me. I have the name on the fender, and there is other subtle lord of the rings references in it.

Thank you. That was driving me crazier then I already am.
p.s. Not a LOTR or SW fan. Steven King is my Lord.
Gotcha, I used to read all kings stuff, been a Star Wars fan from day one, but LOTRs eclipsed it, big time, especially when the first movies came out. The books are a good, long read if you're an avid reader. Like the movies, nothing better, to me, and I've read them multiple times. You should try em!

Gotcha, I used to read all kings stuff, been a Star Wars fan from day one, but LOTRs eclipsed it, big time, especially when the first movies came out. The books are a good, long read if you're an avid reader. Like the movies, nothing better, to me, and I've read them multiple times. You should try em!
My wife is a huge Twilight fan. I prefer guts and gore over pretty vampires and werewolves with no chest or facial hair.:cool: