Held for ransom @AndyG...

Reactions: SamwiseGamJeep
In all seriousness guys, this Rubicon of Andy's is probably one of the best examples of a TJ around. Hard to believe how well it rides and, tight and spot on the steering performance is. I'd definitely say his setup, from suspension and lift height, to tire size is on point. This Jeep is my goal, for how I want mine to ride and feel.
Kudos to Andy for letting me borrow it when I put mine in the shop. Now I have to wait, no telling how long, for my head to be built, and Jeep to be repaired the machine shops are a month out.

20210424_125122.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper and Hog
In all seriousness guys, this Rubicon of Andy's is probably one of the best examples of a TJ around. Hard to believe how well it rides and, tight and spot on the steering performance is. I'd definitely say his setup, from suspension and lift height, to tire size is on point. This Jeep is my goal, for how I want mine to ride and feel.
Kudos to Andy for letting me borrow it when I put mine in the shop. Now I have to wait, no telling how long, for my head to be built, and Jeep to be repaired the machine shops are a month out.

View attachment 246600
@AndyG

Reactions: AndyG

View attachment 246600
You are welcome to it anytime man.

Thank god your in church thinking about that🙄....😂😂😂
I know!! Sat their giggling , about to get struck by lightening.

My tie rod ends come tomorrow ...we need a road trip up to Mufreesboro , wide open designs . Think they got some stuff we need.

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and John Cooper
I know!! Sat their giggling , about to get struck by lightening.

My tie rod ends come tomorrow ...we need a road trip up to Mufreesboro , wide open designs . Think they got some stuff we need.
Holler when you come by!!!!!!!

Reactions: AndyG