Hella 7 E-Code H4

Do the LEDs have to be turned on to cause the interference? Probably a stupid question and I’m guessing the answer is yes.

No, mine is old enough to know better than to walk into a police station and demand to speak with a supervisor complaining, "Your officer was mean to me."

:)
I still can't get a answer to what is a double red light but since you're so smart I'm sure you know.

I still can't get a answer to what is a double red light but since you're so smart I'm sure you know.

Duh. The answer is in your own post.

I'm come up to a traffic light there is a car in the right turn lane just sitting there. Maine has right on red so I blow my horn to let this guy know to turn. He turns and pulls over.

So I pull next to him put my window down its a State Cop. He tells me it's a double red light. I said I've never heard of a double red light.

He said there is a light ahead that is red at the same time so there isn't a reason to turn. I replied so I'm supposed to know there is another light down the road that is timed the same? I don't live here.

So he starts yelling at me about me honking my horn. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to a supervisor at the state police. How do I know I'm right because I would've been arrested.

First thing I'm going to ask is can you explain a double red light.

BTW, did you ever find the statute that tells drivers who decline to turn right against a red light to plan on being honked at?

I looked up the state statues on traffic lights, right on red etc. there is no such thing as a double red light. The statue does say the person doesn't have to turn but plan on being honked at.

Duh. The answer is in your own post.

BTW, did you ever find the statute that tells drivers who decline to turn right against a red light to plan on being honked at?
His answer is bull, if the lieutenant decides to go to the barracks I'm stopping to ask. I go by several times a day no one is there.

The wife has been looking for it she is pissed because she read it.