Hello all (from Atlanta)

ChrissCross

Hey there! New here, of course. I've been a sporadic reader, mostly when I have problems, but decided to make a profile tonight because I'm starting a few projects soon!

A own a TJ, annoyingly gold/tan (that's the only thing I hate). In the upcoming weeks, i am going to install a curved light bar, my rocker switches, a touchscreen radio (because, why not), and lastly pink accents, that's gonna be ongoing tho, I'm thinking of doing a Barbie theme.😊

Great to be here, super excited. I am a diyer, and have not done much on my own, but I definitely will gladly fail 10 times for one win.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum (or at least out of the shadows)! It’s great to have you here, and I definitely want to see how this is going to play out. I can’t picture gold and pink together ;)

Welcome to the forum (or at least out of the shadows)! It’s great to have you here, and I definitely want to see how this is going to play out. I can’t picture gold and pink together ;)

That's my only hurdle (the body color)!!!!!. I'm thinking of maybe a camo type feel. Sahara camo with pink accents 😂 it's gonna be a site to see!

1582535045308.jpeg

Welcome from Georgia.. pic are always good.. you can make any color look good and stand out from the rest with just alittle accents .. he’s a pic I found that I think is sharp looking
3CFE3E24-D45D-4ED9-9334-5CA394729DD1.jpeg

Welcome from Georgia.. pic are always good.. you can make any color look good and stand out from the rest with just alittle accents .. he’s a pic I found that I think is sharp looking
View attachment 142192
Please watch this guy . He once put in a skylight...the people in the apartment above we're furious.

I am not a huge picture taker, if you can believe that any girl isnt. I plan on plasti dipping my fenders this weekend tho, so maybe after that and a laborious cleaning, I can show you guys my barbie floor mats!!

I toggle back and forth between the full wrap, of course it would be pink. But idk lol one thing at a time for now

Screenshot_20200327-224328_Snapchat.jpg

Snapchat-1240117285.jpg