Hello all!

Artemis

TJ Enthusiast
I just joined the forum after lurking around for about a year, and just wanted to say "hello"!

I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and I finally bought my 04 TJ Sahara two and a half years ago. I absolutely love it! I've only done a couple of things to her so far. I added cube lights to the window and a light bar on the bumper. I changed the fender flares out to black ones and added some military star decals. That's all I've done so far. I honestly just enjoy riding around with the top down!

So glad to meet you all!

Reactions: skrelnik and Chris
Woot! Thanks for the welcome! Ok, I'm new to any kind of "social media", so please forgive me if I don't get these pictures uploaded correctly. Also a picture of the His and Hers together.

IMG_20180718_120146501.jpg

IMG_20180718_120206691.jpg

IMG_20180718_120334758.jpg

IMG_20180718_120341798_HDR.jpg

Woot! Thanks for the welcome! Ok, I'm new to any kind of "social media", so please forgive me if I don't get these pictures uploaded correctly. Also a picture of the His and Hers together.

Welcome! New Madison, OH I see. I spent a few years in Greenville growing up in the 80's. Dated a girl or two from Tri-Village that I can recall.

Reactions: Artemis
Welcome to the group. A lot of great folks here. Won't bust your chops for the learning type questions.
Awesome because I am pretty green went it comes to Jeep stuff! I had a brief moment of insanity when I considered trading it in for the new JL, but I quickly came to my senses when he said the TJ was only worth $8500, at best. Yeah I'm not quite that naive.

Reactions: Chris