Hello Everyone From Las Vegas

702Rubicon

What’s up fellow Jeep freaks! New member here from Las Vegas.

I own a 2020 Rubicon and my daughter just bought a ‘04 Rubicon yesterday. It’s her first Jeep and she’s super pumped! Took her out for a little off road break in and she’s hooked!

Gonna need some things and some tips. So I look forward to combing the forums and dumping time and money into her new Jeep.

72E84C97-C68C-40C9-9009-24C70A1D227F.jpeg

Looks like a really clean Rubicon she's got there, and the half doors are a huge bonus as well!

Welcome to the forum (y)

Thanks! Looking for a hard top and full doors. I’m a big fan, but she’s not there yet..

Most people with a hard top and full doors end up getting rid of them for half doors and a soft top. The hard top and full doors aren't all they are cracked up to be, and in a place like Las Vegas you really don't need them. Personally I think it looks great the way it is, but it's not my rig ;)

Most people with a hard top and full doors end up getting rid of them for half doors and a soft top. The hard top and full doors aren't all they are cracked up to be, and in a place like Las Vegas you really don't need them. Personally I think it looks great the way it is, but it's not my rig ;)
I’m with you on that! I dig the half doors. I want them for my JL. She’ll come around I hope!

I’m with you on that! I dig the half doors. I want them for my JL. She’ll come around I hope!

All she has to do is swap out a half door for a full door and once she sees how heavy the full doors are she'll think twice :LOL:

The half door option on the JL is expensive as hell, I saw it just recently became an option.